Sunday, December 29, 2019

Try, try, try again...right?

Another year has come and gone and so here I sit contemplating my focus for the new year. For some reason, it has been put on my heart to revive this blog (what?!) and to try to utilize it for tracking my knitting.
The past year has been hard on my knitting progress with all that has happened. So perhaps reviving the blog will also revive my knitting mojo! I have so many friends with new babies or babies on the way that I am hoping to get a lot of baby knitting in soon. So much so that I purchased a new book full of baby patterns even though I had destashed a ton of knitting books at the beginning of the year. Crazy-sauce!

This is the book - it has so many cute baby patterns!


I may have gone a little overboard the first time I looked through the book. I have already picked out yarn for many of the patterns in it. I have made one of the bib patterns multiple times and have one of the cute sweaters cast on as well. Hopefully, I can get some decent pictures of some of it soon and post them.

In addition to baby knitting, I am also hoping to get back to some of my sock knitting and maybe get my handspun sweater moving along as well. So stick around. I have come up with some knitting, spinning & possibly design goals for 2020 and popped them in on the left side of the blog. Feel free to keep me honest and help me stay on track accomplishing some creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment