Sunday, October 23, 2011

Froggy went a courtin...

Yes, unfortunately my beautiful Purl & Zag socks have met their end...before they even reached completion.
Purl and zag is such a pretty sock pattern but unfortunately it just wasn't working for me. Maybe a case of taking too long (they were cast on November of last year - ooops). Ribbit ribbit ribbit...
So I've got this beautiful skein of Three Irish Girls Westerly Sea Sock yarn in a gorgeous club colorway - Aurora - which I am going to now frog and make a plain vanilla type pair of socks for me with. I haven't chosen a pattern yet but I think I just want to let the yarn shine.

This is the beautiful yarn:


So this evening will be spent frogging and re-winding the yarn while I sort through possible patterns. Here's to finding a suitable pattern to let this gorgeous yarn SHINE.


So what sort of fun things are on your needles these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment