Monday, October 31, 2011

Another day gone.

Where do they go?? Time flies when you're having fun I guess, at least that is what I'm told.
So the weekend was mostly spent catching up on rest (mentally & physically) after a busy week with kids' school things. I did next to no knitting on Saturday because I was just mentally exhausted. I wanted to knit...but it just was not happening. However Sunday a nice part of the day working on Darling Hubby's sweater. I have gotten more than half of the front piece done - I'm into the arm shaping now - YAY!!!! :) Hip hip hooray for me :) Quite happy about that.
Then today I spent the day (between teaching the kids - during the 'hurry up & wait' portions of the day) working on the test knit for my friend :) I'm making decent progress on it I think and am really enjoying knitting it! I can't wait til I can share details!!

So, not a ton going on here at the moment as far as knitting goes - at least not new. Though I did have a couple of new fibery pretties show up on my doorstep over the past few days that I'm looking forward to sharing with y'all!! Nothing like yummy fibery goodness to drool over!!

Have a lovely night!

No comments:

Post a Comment