Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A test knit revealed!

In late September a wonderful friend had a pattern that she needed test knit. I was given the chance to test it! Julie (Jaia on ravelry) frequently designs beautiful socks. This time around she designed an adorable mitten pattern - Sugarboo Mittens. They are so quick, cute and easy, sized for children 12 months to 6 years. I knit up a pair of them in Three Irish Girls Springvale Super and just loved how they worked up. I fully intend to knit up a couple more pairs of them this fall/winter for my two smallest monkeys.
If you have little ones you would like to make mittens for or need a quick gift, etc you should definitely check this pattern out - it is well written, works up quickly and is cute! :)

Here is the first one I did...I don't have a picture of the pair of them together for some reason.



If you don't have a need for little mittens then check out the sock patterns Julie has available on Ravelry - some beautiful worsted weight socks as well as fingering weight ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment