Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Plus one to...fail. Oops.

So just in case any of you were not aware...it is a BAD idea to knit while you're tired. I continued knitting on the test knit last night past the point where I was so tired I was brainless and today I'm paying for it by having to undo a row and drop and pick up several stitches to fix them. Ooops.
So be warned...do not knit tired. It's never a good plan. Consider this my public service announcement for the day.

So today I think I will spend fixing that and hoping to make some progress, because I have a LOT of repeats ahead of me. A 400+ yard skein of yarn...knit knit knit knit. Not sure how much I'll use.

I might also spend some time going through my fiber, reorganizing it a bit, trying to make heads or tails of it...my craft room really needs some work. I'm starting to get the destash bug - makes me want to get rid of all the clutter around me.

Well, back to my un-knitting...if I get around to sorting my spinning fiber I'll try to take a picture to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment