Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Sharing.

Unfortunately for me there was a limited amount of knitting over the weekend. My arm seems to be suffering from overuse so I gave it a rest on Saturday (it is the Sabbath after all). Sunday it had recovered enough that I was able to do a little knitting, though I tried to not get to carried away.

So that means I didn't make as much progress as I had hoped. I did get a few repeats done on Lilly-girl's Multnomah. Hopefully I will be able to share some pictures soon of that. (Must find camera cord!) I believe I have 5 repeats (4 rows each) left to do if my yarn yardage holds out. Yeah!!! Getting close! I have really enjoyed knitting this :)
If you need an easy and relatively quick shawl knit - this one gets two thumbs up!

Next on the needles is the Hitchhiker for the Knitgirllls KAL. I haven't worked on this one in probably a week or more. I have 10 or 11 of the points done, there are supposed to be 42 (the answer to everything). So I am a quarter of the way there (never mind that fact that the rows get longer as you go). This is another I think will go really fast, when I actually work on it *grin*.

New on the needles is a Basket weave scarf for Darling Hubby. He needs a new scarf to go with his new winter coat so here we go. It also just happens to go along with the Stash Down A to Z this month - the letter B. Good project for low concentration times like watching tv, in town or overseeing school.

Sitting on the back burner for now is Darling Hubby's sweater (boohoooo), the beautiful What Cheer! sweater for Lilly-girl (Which at this rate will be too small by the time it is finished, double boohoo), and two pairs of socks (hopefully for me).

Well, thankfully it is not January yet so me casting on the scarf (and possibly a Bel Cloche) does not go against my goals for next year. And if all goes according to plan the scarf, multnomah and cloche will all be done before the new year. Would be nice to have Darling Hubby's sweater done as well, but since that one is still an unknown...just not sure.

What's on your needles? What fun knitting did you get to do over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment